Thursday, April 14, 2011




I found out a crazy thing at Adfest: I met a media planner from Denstu - Bangkok who thought this tvc was done by Denstu Indo. Because it turned out this TVC had been adapted to a Thai version! I can't believe it...hahahaa

The brief was to market the first swing door fridge entering Indonesia. The idea is so simple, its about sister's in a cooking battle, just to show the dynamics of their movement in correlation to the efficiency of the doors. And we won this pitch, hahaha... We had a rough pre-production as the client requested to switch the director. So we got to work with a director from Malaysia this time. On a good note , I learned some new things about shooting food, particularly the lighting. And I truly felt most sorry for the "hand lady" who was a professional chef and never experienced the long hours of shooting. I learned that our client loves using celebrity endorsers, believing they are the reason the products sell. I don't know how to argue with that if the sales does increase. But its nice in certain cases, cause I get to meet celebs and certain public figures hehehe... otherwise I'm happy the client ended up happy too, and didn't requested much change from the original storyboard. Also the logo I made was untouched. Hahaha..


No comments: